Last updated 22 March 2023.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use, and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, settle disputes, or provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or receiving notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for my own legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and enhancing my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
I share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com, or by mail at my physical address 1001 Kara Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 addressed to Helga's Art Originals.